CRPF EXAM 2018 : Application Form, Exam pattern, Eligibility and Last Date To Apply
- 1 CRPF EXAM 2018 : Application Form, Exam pattern, Eligibility and Last Date To Apply
CRPF EXAM 2018: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) invites applications from the eligible male and female aspirants for the various posts of Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI), Constable, Mason, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, and Painter etc.All the eligible candidates can apply for the posts through the online applications which CRPF Recruitment authority will publish on the official website. SSC and CRPF partly fills up the vacancy available in CRPF.
Friends if you are looking For CRPF EXAM date 2018, CRPF application form, CRPF exam pattern, CRPF EXAM Eligibility criteria, CRPF EXAM 2018 last date to apply online, CRPF EXAM 2018 apply online and CRPF EXAM 2018 important dates. Then you are at right place here you can check CRPF EXAM date 2018, CRPF application form, CRPF exam pattern, CRPF EXAM Eligibility criteria, CRPF EXAM 2018 last date to apply online, CRPF EXAM 2018 apply online and CRPF EXAM 2018 important dates
Recommended: CDS EXAM
CRPF EXAM 2018 Important Dates
- Availability of CRPF Recruitment application forms: April 2018
- Last Dates of form submission: May 2018
- The release date of Admit Card: May 2018
- Date of Aptitude test/ interview: June 2018
- Result announcement date: July 2018
Job Vacancies at CRPF EXAM 2018
- Sub Inspector (SI),
- Assistant Sub-Inspector(ASI),
- Constable, Mason, Plumber,
- Carpenter, and
- Painter etc
Eligibility Criteria CRPF EXAM 2018
- To apply for the post of Sub-Inspector, candidates need to have completed the higher secondary education along with 3 years Civil Engineering Diploma from the recognized Institute.
- For the post of constable and all the other posts, candidates need to have completed the secondary school education along with 1-year technical Diploma(ITI) (For technical posts) from a recognized institute.
- The AGE of the applicants must be between 21 years to 30 years but for some posts the age criteria between 18 to 25 years.
- There is also age relaxation provision for the candidates of the reserved category.
- The Candidates also need to fulfill the physical standard to be eligible to apply for the post of CRPF.
CRPF EXAM 2018 Application Form
- The CRPF Application form will be released on the official website www.crpf.nic.in
- Candidates can also submit the CRPF offline application forms.
- Candidates need to fill all the details in the application form as required.
- Applicants need to submit Scanned photo and signature in the application form for CRPF.
- In addition to that candidates will be required to pay the application fee of Rs.200 for the post of SI and ASI and Rs. 100 for all other posts.
- Candidate can make payment via any of the following payment methods say Credit Card, Debit Card, net or SBI bank challan.
CRPF EXAM 2018 Admit Card
- After the submission of the CRPF Application, candidates will be issued the CRPF Admit card.
- The admit card will have the details about the examination venue and the date and time of the commencement of the exam.
- Candidates will have to reach the exam centre on the mentioned date and time.
CRPF Exam Pattern 2018
- The CRPF recruitment authority will organise the exam for the selection of the candidates.
- The exam will be based on the objective question paper which will have multiple choices of answers.
- Every question will be of equal marks.
- There will be the provision of negative marking in the examination and therefore, candidates need to be attentive while solving the questions.
CRPF EXAM 2018 Result
- After the commencement of the exam, CRPF will announce the result of the exam on the official website www.crpf.nic.in
- Candidates can check the result by providing their credentials such as the roll no and date of birth in the required fields.
CRPF EXAM 2018 Selection Process
- The scores of the candidates in the exam will be on the basis for the further selection process.
- After qualifying the exam, candidates will have to pass the physical test.
- Thereafter, there will be a medical test for candidates.