SSC MAINS MATHS Re- EXAM 09 March 2018 Review
SSC reconducted the examination for the some of the shifts due to irregularities in the conduction of the exam eg 21 Feb 2018, Some of the shifts of 17 Feb 2018. Here is a review of SSC MAINS MATHS RE-EXAM.
Here is a quick review of the paper SSC MAINS MATHS EXAM 09 March 2018.
Exam Pattern : (SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Paper-1)
Exam term is of 120 minutes (2 Hour).
The Total Number of Questions for the Exam is: 100
The Total Marks for the Exam is: 200
Negative Marking for each wrong answer: – 0.50
SSC MAINS Maths (Quantitative Aptitude)
Level of Paper 1 (Maths) was Moderate.
Paper is by all accounts of comparable trouble level as found in the earlier days (seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth, twentieth) of SSC CGL 2017 Tier-2 Exam.
Again questions asked were New.
There was no immediate recipe based inquiries, Every Question required Analysis, Inferences and Quick Calculation.
Divison as per Level of questions
Simple Questions : 50
Direct Questions : 30
Extreme Questions : 20
Perfect endeavor 75-85 with 90% precision.
ACIO IB MHA RESULT: Haven’t you check Yet
Survey OF PAPER 1 SSC MAINS MATHS
1. Number-crunching questions were of simple to direct level.
2. Inquiries on Mensuration were long and calculative.
3. Trigonometry Questions were somewhat precarious and tedious.
4. Polynomial math was direct Some were extreme some were simple.
5. The individuals who overhauled earlier days Questions of Algebra and Trigonometry were somewhat profited.
6. No Co-ordinate geometry questions were inquired.
7. A considerable measure of Questions had charts and had calculative or tedious inquiries.
8. Estimate strategy couldn’t be connected to choices were not round off numbers.
9. Data Interpretation was on Tabular Chart Graph proportion based (Tough)
This year people who have scored good marks say 160+ will have an advantage.
As earlier, it was the Maths Mains Paper who was deciding factor in the final cutoff. But it has changed. Let us hope for the best.
We wish you All The Best.
Wanting to be part of Celebration of your success.
Stay tuned for more updates.